Thompson's Slippery Elm Bark 800mg 60 Tabs
Thompsons Slippery Elm Bark is formulated into a chewable tablet for convenience. Slippery Elm Bark swells upon contact with water, thereby providing a soothing demulcent effect. It has been used traditionally in Western herbal medicine to help soothe mucus membranes throughout the digestive tract. In traditional Western herbal medicine, it is used to:
- Help relieve mild gastrointestinal tract inflammation
- As a demulcent to soothe irritated tissues
- Assist with recovery from illness and as a nutritive tonic
- Soothe respiratory tract mucous membranes
- Relieve mild throat irritation & inflammation
- Reduce coughing
Directions for Use
- Adults- chew one tablet five minutes before a meal, twice daily, or as professionally prescribed.
Each chewable tablet contains Ulmus rubra (Slippery Elm) dry stem bark powder 800mg
No added gluten, lactose, nuts, sugar, dairy, egg, fish, sesame seeds, soya beans. No artificial colours or flavours. Vegetarian/Vegan friendly.
If symptoms persist, talk to your health professional.