Nature's Sunshine Cascara Sagrada 400mg 100 Capsules
Gathered in the early summer and stored and for one year before use, the aged bark of Cascara sagrada, also known as ‘sacred bark’ is traditionally used in Western herbal medicine as a laxative to relieve constipation.
- Unique powdered herb
- No added excipients
- Vegan friendly
Traditionally used in Western herbal medicine to:
- Relieve constipation
- Maintain bowel regularity
- Stimulant laxative
Directions for Use
- Adults: Take 1 or 2 capsules with plenty of water in the evening, or as professionally prescribed.
- Frangula purshiana (Cascara sagrada) bark powder 400mg
Vegan friendly. No added gluten, lactose, soy, starch, sugars or salt, wheat products, artificial colourings, flavourings or preservatives.
- Not recommended while pregnant or breast feeding.
- Take two hours away from all prescription medications
Always read the label and follow directions for use.
If symptoms persist, talk to your health professional. Prolonged use may cause serious bowel problems. Do not use when abdominal pain, nausea, or vomiting are present or if you develop diarrhoea. If your pregnant or breast-feeding seek the advice of a healthcare professional before using. Drink plenty of water. Not recommended for use in children under 12 years.