Moogoo Cream Conditioner
MooGoo's Cream Conditioner is one of their most popuilar products. While shampoo cleans the hair, MooGoo felt it was important to follow it with a natural conditioner that doesn't coat or irritate the scalp. Most conditioners are made using silicone-based ingredients that coat the hair in something slippery, making it feel hydrated and easy to detangle. But silicone can build up on hair, making it feel limp. Instead, MooGoo's creamy conditioner was made from natural oils that won't build up and actually hydrates hair insttead of just making it feel nice for a while.
- Natural moisturising Jojoba and Olive Oil to hydrate, nourish and detangle hair.
- Vibrant and easy-to-manage hair, free from silicone-based ingredients that build up and cause limpness.
- Milk Protein protects hair fibres and revitalises its natural protective layer for more resilient hair.
- A beautiful, phthalate-free coconut scent for lovely smelling locks without the scalp irritation.
- Maintains a healthy microflora on the scalp to reduce itchines and flakes, for a healthy head.
Aqua (H₂O’s Fancy Name), Simmondsia Chinensis (Jojoba) Seed Oil, Olea Europaea (Olive) Fruit Oil, Cetearyl Alcohol (Plant-Based Emulsifying Wax), Behentrimonium Methosulfate (Canola-Based Detangler), Piroctone Olamine (Olamine Salt), Fragrance - Coconut Reef (Phthalate-Free), Hydrolyzed Milk Protein (For Hair Repair).
Please be aware that ingredients may vary from time to time. Please refer to the ingredient list on the product packaging for the most up-to-date and relevant list of ingredients.