Herbs of Gold
Herbs of Gold Hayfever & Sinus Ease 60 Tabs
Traditional hayfever & sinusitis relief
Herbs of Gold Hayfever & Sinus Ease is a comprehensive formula that contains Eyebright, traditionally used in Western herbal medicine to relieve symptoms of hayfever and sinusitis.
- Garlic, Horseradish & C
- Traditional hayfever relief
- High strength
- Hayfever & Sinus Ease is formulated with herbs that address the symptoms of hayfever and sinusitis.
- Hayfever & Sinus Ease contains Eyebright to support healthy mucous membranes of the respiratory tract and is traditionally used in Western herbal medicine to relieve cough and reduce bronchial mucous congestion.
- Garlic and Horseradish are traditionally used in Western herbal medicine as expectorants to clear respiratory tract mucous.
- Horseradish is traditionally used in Western herbal medicine as a decongestant to relieve nasal congestion.
- Hayfever & Sinus Ease contains Baical skullcap, traditionally used in Chinese medicine to clear lung heat and respiratory tract mucous.
- Hayfever & Sinus Ease contains vitamin C, an antioxidant that plays an important role in supporting immune system function and reducing free radicals formed in the body.
Adults and children over 12 years - Take 1 tablet, three times a day, with food, or as directed by your health professional.
Each tablet contains:
- Allium sativum (Garlic) bulb extract 125mg derived from dry bulb. 1.5g
- Armoracia rusticana (Horseradish) root extract 150mg derived from dry root 3g
- Euphrasia officinalis (Eyebright) herb extract 500mg derived from dry herb 2g
- Scutellaria baicalensis (Baical skullcap) root extract 200mg derived from dry root 1g
- Ascorbic acid (vitamin C) 250mg
Does not contain egg, milk, peanut, corn, soy, tree nuts, animal products, gluten, lactose or artificial colours, flavours or preservatives.
Vitamin supplements should not replace a balanced diet. Always read the label. Follow the directions for use. If symptoms persist, talk to you health professional.