Fusion Health Sinusitis
Fusion Sinusitis features xanthium to relieve symptoms of sinusitis such as sinus pain, nasal congestion and a runny nose, based on traditional use in Chinese medicine. It also contains white angelica, traditionally used to clear the nasal passages and relieve sinus pain in Chinese medicine.
- Fusion Sinusitis is a blend of five Chinese herbs, including xanthium, white angelica, magnolia flower, Asian wild mint and houttuynia
- Xanthium is traditionally used to relieve sinusitis symptoms including sinus pain, nasal congestion and a runny nose in Chinese medicine
- Xanthium is also traditionally taken in traditional Chinese medicine (TCM) to reduce excess nasal mucus and relieve post-nasal drip
- In TCM, white angelica is traditionally taken to relieve symptoms of sinusitis, including sinus congestion
- White angelica is also traditionally used to clear the nasal passages and relieve sinus pain in Chinese medicine
Directions for Use
- Adults: Take 2 capsules two to three times a day, or as professionally prescribed.
Each vegetable capsule contains herbal extracts dry concentrate:
- Xanthium (Xanthium sibiricum) fruit 125mg, dry equiv. 875mg
- White Angelica (Angelica dahurica) root 142.9mg, dry equiv. 1g
- Houttuynia (Houttuynia cordata) herb top 150mg, dry equiv. 1.5g
- Magnolia flower (Magnolia liliflora) flower bud 112.5mg, dry equiv. 675mg
- Asian wild mint (Mentha haplocalyx) herb top 65mg, dry equiv. 325mg
Suitable for vegetarians and vegans. No added artificial colours, flavours, sweeteners or preservatives, yeast, gluten, wheat, nuts, dairy or animal products.
Do not use during pregnancy or breastfeeding. Adults only. Always read the label. Follow the directions for use. If symptoms persist, worsen or change unexpectedly, talk to your health professional.
If you have any pre-existing conditions, are on any medications, always talk to your health professional before use.
Some products should be ceased at least two weeks before any elective surgery, please confirm with your health professional.