Fusion Curcumin Advanced features curcuminoids, including curcumin, which relieve inflammation, mild joint aches and pain, and mild rheumatic pain.
Fusion Curcumin Advanced combines high-strength curcuminoids from turmeric with ginger and a standardised extract of boswellia.
- Mild aches and pains of the joints
- Mild rheumatic pain
- They’re also antioxidants that help reduce the formation of free radicals in the body.
Fusion Curcumin Advanced contains Curcumin C3 Complex®, which combines curcumin with other curcuminoids (demethoxycurcumin and bidemethoxycurcumin) that help stabilise curcumin and contribute to the antioxidant properties of Curcumin C3 Complex®.
This product also contains piperine (BioPerine®) from black pepper, to enhance curcumin's bioavailability. Black pepper is often used alongside ginger in Ayurvedic medicine.
Directions for Use
- Adults: Take 1 capsule one to three times a day, or as professionally prescribed.
Each capsule contains herbal extracts dry concentrate:
- Curcumin (Curcuma longa) Curcumin C3 Complex® rhizome 200mg, min. dry equiv. 13g
- Boswellia (Boswellia serrata) gum oleoresin 375mg, min. dry equiv. 3.75g standardised to beta-boswellic acids 150mg standardised 3-O-Acetyl-11-Keto beta-boswellic Acid (AKBBA) 50mg
- Ginger (Zingiber officinale) rhizome 75mg, dry equiv. 3.75g
- Black pepper (Piper nigrum) fruit 5.37mg, min. dry equiv. 110mg
Curcumin C3 Complex® and BioPerine® are registered trademarks of Sabinsa Corporation.
No added artificial flavours, sweeteners or preservatives, yeast, gluten, wheat, nuts or dairy products. Contains soy bean and phenylalanine (lecithin), sulfites and sorbates.
Do not use during pregnancy or breastfeeding. Do not use this product if you are taking anticoagulants or at risk of bleeding problems.
Always read the label. Follow the directions for use. If symptoms persist, worsen or change unexpectedly, talk to your health professional.
If you have any pre-existing conditions, are on any medications, always talk to your health professional before use.
Some products should be ceased at least two weeks before any elective surgery, please confirm with your health professional.