Flordis Prospan Children Cough Syrup 200ml
When your child is suffering from a chesty cough it can cause a domino effect of disruption. Choose a trusted remedy that’s reliable and great tasting, turn to Prospan for Children – the clinically proven chesty cough medicine.
Prospan for Children contains an exclusive extract from the leaves of Hedera helix, commonly known as ivy leaf. The specific extract used in Prospan for Children – known as EA 575® – is carefully made using a patented extraction process and has been shown to provide chesty cough relief in numerous clinical trials and scientific studies, involving more than 57,000 children.
The non-drowsy, sugar-free formulation is well tolerated, and has a great tasting natural cherry flavour.
Loosens & clears mucus: Helps you cough less frequently and more effectively and shown to reduce cough symptoms in 93% of cases
- Relieves congestion: Helps to thin and break up chest mucus so that it’s easier to clear your airways during a cold and shown to improve chest congestion in 93% of cases
- Soothes airways: Assists in soothing the chest by opening and calming the airways associated with a chesty cough due to a cold, and shown to ease breathing symptoms in 91% of cases
- Adults 5-7.5 mL 3 times per day
- Children 6-16 yrs 5 mL 3 times per day
- Children 2-5 yrs 2.5 mL 3 times per day
Hedera helix extract (EA 575) 7 mg/mL equivalent to 43.75 mg/mL dry leaf
Prospan for Children does not contain any added gluten, soy, dairy, sugar or artificial colours. It is vegetarian friendly as it contains no animal derived ingredients. Does not contain alcohol.
- Not to be used in children under 2 without medical advice.
- If symptoms or coughing persists, talk to your health professional.
- There are no known reported interactions between Prospan for Children and other medicines.
- Always read the label and follow the directions for use.
- Contains sorbitol (385 mg/mL; 8.66 g/max. Dose 22.5 mL) and potassium sorbate. Products containing sorbitol may have a laxative effect or cause diarrhoea.
- Prospan is not recommended for use during pregnancy or breastfeeding as there are no published studies to establish it's safe to use during pregnancy or while breastfeeding.