Kiwiherb Stomach Calm 200ml
- Contains kawakawa (a New Zealand native super-plant), ginger, peppermint and certified organic manuka honey
- Kawakawa is traditionally used in NZ herbal medicine to relieve digestive discomfort and symptoms of stomach upset.
- Ginger is traditionally used in European herbal medicine to relieve digestive discomfort, including nausea, bloating and wind pain.
- Delicious, warming and 100% natural.
- New Zealand made Vegetarian Society Approved
- Free from artificial flavours, sweeteners, preservatives or colours
Directions for Use
Take up to four times daily. Take undiluted or dilute in 30ml of water or juice and drink immediately. Follow with a glass of water if required. Shake well before use.
- Adults: 5-10ml
- Children 6-12 years: 2.5-5ml
Each 10ml dose contains herbal extracts equivalent to Macropiper excelsum (Kawakawa) dried leaf 900mg, Zingiber officinale (Ginger) dried rhizome 400mg, Mentha piperita (Peppermint) dried leaf 250mg, in a base of certified organic NZ Manuka Honey, NZ Kamahi Honey, purified water and palm-free vegetable glycerol, with natural lemon flavour.
Always read the label. Use only as directed. If symptoms persist consult your healthcare professional. Do not use if cap seal is broken. Keep out of reach of children. Store below 30°C away from direct sunlight. Not recommended during the third trimester of pregnancy or with anticoagulant medication, unless under professional advice. If symptoms persist, see your healthcare professional. Not suitable for use in infants under the age of 12 months. Contains alcohol. Contains sugars as honey.