Ellura is a different way to maintain urinary tract and bladder health.
Backed by years of clinical research, Ellura helps reduce the frequency of medically diagnosed cystitis in both children and adults.
Ellura contains a concentrated cranberry juice powder, standardised to provide the recommended daily dose of 36mg of bioactive proanthocyanidins (PACs) in each capsule. This is the clinically researched amount of PACs that has been recommended worldwide
Ellura has been shown to help:
- Aid flushing of the urinary tract: Research suggests it can help prevent bacteria from sticking to the urinary tract wall
- Reduce the occurrence of medically diagnosed cystitis: Clinically shown to help reduce the frequency of recurrent cystitis
- Support urinary tract health: Continual use may aid in flushing away bacteria regularly to help maintain urinary tract health
Directions for Use
Ellura can be taken at first signs of medically diagnosed cystitis to help keep harmful bacteria in the urinary tract under control. Ellura can be used ongoing to maintain urinary tract health and help reduce the frequency of medically diagnosed recurrent cystitis.
- Adults and adolescents 12 years and over: take 1 capsule daily, or as directed by your healthcare professional.
- Children under 12 years: Discuss with your health professional.
For ongoing urinary tract support, continue taking Ellura or use as recommended by your health professional.
Each capsule contains Vaccinium macrocarpon (cranberry) juice powder 206mg, equivalent to fresh fruit 50g standardised to 36mg proanthocyanidins calculated as procyanidin A2
Ellura is suitable for vegans/vegetarians. Ellura has no added gluten, wheat, yeast, soy, dairy, egg, sugar, artificial colours, flavours or sweeteners.
Ellura is generally well tolerated based on clinical research and years of worldwide use. If you have current or a history of kidney stones or kidney disease, it is recommended that you talk to your health professional before taking Ellura. It is recommended that you talk to your health professional if you have any questions about the use of Ellura.
If pain or irritation persists for more than 48 hours, consult your doctor. The presence of blood in the urine warrants immediate medical attention.
Always read the label. Follow the directions for use. If symptoms persist, worsen, or change unexpectedly, consult your health professional.