Enhance mental alertness and improve cognitive performance.
Gincosan is a formula for easing mental fatigue, supporting blood circulation and maintaining physical endurance. It is particularly useful in those who are mentally and physically fatigued due to lifestyle, work or study demands, and who may have difficulty concentrating and remembering information.
Gincosan contains the scientifically researched combined extract of Ginkgo biloba (GK501) and Panax ginseng C.A. Meyer (G115). This exclusive formula is produced using a standardised and validated extraction process.
Used worldwide to support brain function and healthy blood circulation particularly to the peripheral areas of the body such as legs, hands and feet.
Gincosan has been clinically researched to:
- Reduce mental fatigue & promote mental alertness: Helps reduce mental fatigue and support healthy mental energy levels1,9
- Promote cognitive performance: Supports mental alertness and concentration in times of increased demand e.g. new job
- Support healthy memory: Aids memory, improving the retention of information and mental recall
Directions for Use
- Adults: Take one capsule with water after breakfast and one after lunch or as advised by your health professional.
Studies have shown that in times of increased demand, Gincosan can be taken on the day to support mental alertness and performance. Though effects may be seen within hours, it is recommended to take Gincosan for at least 4 weeks. Best results have been shown after 3 months of daily use.
Each capsule contains concentrated dry extracts of:
- Ginkgo biloba (GK501) 60 mg equiv. to dry leaf 2.16 g stand. to ginkgo flavonglycosides 14.7 mg and ginkgolides & bilobalide 3.6 mg
- Panax ginseng (G115) 100 mg equiv. to dry root 212.5 mg stand. to ginsenosides 4 mg
Contains lactose (55.5mg), and gelatine of bovine origin. No added gluten, wheat, soy, yeast, egg, sugar, salt, artificial flavourings, colours or preservatives. Contains a small amount of glucose and mannitol.
Some medicines and Gincosan may interfere with each other. It is important to speak with a healthcare professional before starting Gincosan if you are taking prescription medications. Medical advice should also be sought before planned surgical or dental procedures. Caution is advised in patients with bleeding disorders and for those on medications that may increase the risk of bleeding (ie. Warfarin and other anticoagulant, anti-platelet medication). If you are unsure, speak to your health professional about whether Gincosan is right for you.
Always read the label. Contains lactose. Follow the directions of use.