Fusion Health Cystitis 30 Tabs
Fusion Cystitis combines includes alisma, traditionally used in Chinese medicine to relieve symptoms of medically diagnosed cystitis in the presence of bladder damp-heat pattern. Plus, cranberry to help reduce the frequency of its occurrence in women
- Fusion Cystitis contains cranberry to help decrease the occurrence of medically diagnosed cystitis in women.
- When medically diagnosed cystitis is present:
- Couch grass is traditionally used to relieve inflammation in Western herbal medicine, where it’s also traditionally taken to soothe irritated tissues and help flush out the urinary tract
- Alisma is traditionally used to relieve its symptoms in Chinese medicine in the pattern of bladder damp-heat, where it’s traditionally believed to work by expelling damp heat in the bladder, thus soothing symptoms like urinary burning
- Fusion Cystitis also contains the Chinese herbs phellodendron and pyrrosia and the Ayurvedic herb crateva.
Directions for Use
- Adults: Take 2 tablets three times a day, or as professionally prescribed.
Each tablet contains herbal extracts dry concentrate:
- Cranberry (Vaccinium macrocarpon) fruit 83.3mg, min. fresh equiv. 4.17g std. to proanthocyanidins 6mg
- Couch grass (Elymus repens) rhizome 200mg, dry equiv. 2g
- Alisma (Alisma orientale) root 100mg, dry equiv. 1g
- Pyrrosia (Pyrrosia sheareri) whole plant 100mg, dry equiv. 1g
- Phellodendron (Phellodendron amurense) stem bark 50mg, dry equiv. 500mg
- Crateva (Crateva magna) stem bark 50mg, dry equiv. 500mg
Suitable for vegetarians and vegans. No added artificial flavours, sweeteners or preservatives, yeast, gluten, wheat, nuts, dairy or animal products.
If pain or irritation persist for more than 48 hours, consult your doctor. Blood in the urine warrants immediate medical attention. Do not use during pregnancy or breastfeeding. Do not use this product if you have pre-existing kidney or heart conditions. If symptoms persist, or you are unsure if this medicine is right for you, talk to your health professional.
Always read the label. Follow the directions for use. If symptoms persist, worsen or change unexpectedly, talk to your health professional.