Herbs of Gold
Herbs of Gold St Mary's Thistle 35, 000mg 60 Tabs
Support liver function
Herbs of Gold St Mary’s Thistle 35 000 contains a standardised extract of St Mary’s thistle to support healthy liver function.
- Healthy liver function
- Digestive health
- St Mary’s Thistle 35 000 is a one-a-day tablet that has been standardised to contain 400mg silybin, which is the main active constituent responsible for St Mary's thistle's effects on the liver.
- St Mary’s thistle supports liver health and is traditionally used in Western herbal medicine to protect the liver.
- St Mary’s thistle supports healthy digestion and is traditionally used in Western herbal medicine to relieve digestive discomfort and symptoms of indigestion, including flatulence, abdominal bloating and feelings of fullness.
- St Mary’s thistle is traditionally used in Western herbal medicine to maintain gallbladder health.
- St Mary’s thistle is an antioxidant that reduces free radicals formed in the body.
Adults – Take 1 tablet daily, with food, or as directed by your health professional.
Each tablet contains Silybum marianum (St Mary's thistle) seed extract 500mg derived from dry seed minimum 35g stand. to contain flavanolignans calc. as silybin 400mg
Does not contain egg, milk, peanut, corn, tree nuts, animal products, gluten, lactose or artificial colours, flavours or preservatives.
Always read the label. Follow the directions for use. If symptoms persist, talk to your health professional.