Hydrating Cream Mask offers a sense of security while sustainably protecting the skin against dryness and dehydration and from harsh weather.
Quince seed extract replenishes and helps dry skin to retain moisture while supporting the skin’s natural process of oil production. Nourishing almond, avocado and jojoba oils hydrate the outer layer of skin while precious rose wax soothes and protects. Hydrating Cream Mask imparts intensive skin care to dry and sensitive skin, as well as skin in need of regeneration and damaged by environmental influences. Skin feels silky soft and looks fresh and smooth.
For dry, dehydrating, sensitive or mature skin.
Directions for Use
Apply a generous amount of Hydrating Cream Mask to the face (include the eye area), neck and, if necessary, décolleté once or twice a week. Remove after a minimum of 20 minutes with a warm, moist cloth. For optimum skin care results, we recommend deep cleansing with Facial Steam Bath and Clarifying Clay Mask prior to use.
As a nourishing boost use a little Hydrating Cream Mask mixed with your usual day cream for one month, skin cell cycle.
Aqua, Pyrus Cydonia Seed Extract, Helianthus Annuus Seed Oil, Olea Europaea Fruit Oil, Persea Gratissima Oil, Prunus Amygdalus Dulcis Oil, Glycerin, Sorbitol, Cera Alba, Polyglyceryl-3 Polyricinoleate, Simmondsia Chinensis Seed Oil, Olus Oil, Parfum*, Citral*, Citronellol*, Linalool*, Geraniol*, Limonene*, Benzyl Benzoate*, Farnesol*, Triticum Vulgare Bran Extract, Rosa Damascena Flower Cera, Zinc Stearate, Sodium Chloride, Lanolin, Sucrose Polystearate, Glyceryl Caprate, Propolis Cera, Alcohol.
*from natural essential oils
- Truly natural and/or organic cosmetics, certified to NATRUE standards
- Free from synthetic fragrances, dyes and preservatives
- Free from mineral oils, parabens, silicone, phthalates and PEGs
- Dermatologically tested for sensitive skin
- We do not test on animals
- Wherever possible, all raw materials come from controlled organic or biodynamic (Demeter certified) cultivation, and are recovered under fair conditions