This product is Practitioner Grade. Consult your health professional before use. Alternatively, contact Manly Health Foods practitioners for advice on 02 9977 6972.
Mg Optima Relax is scientifically formulated with specific ingredients including a highly absorbable and bioavailable form of patented Magnesium to reduce stress symptoms, relieve nervous tension and support mental clarity.
Mg Optima Relax is quite literally a recipe for relaxation. Our main ingredient – Magnesium bisglycinate chelate – is highly bioavailable, which means our body can easily absorb this nutrient and utilise its benefits. For example, magnesium can increase the effects of GABA – a type of chemical messenger that blocks certain brain activity. By promoting the effects of GABA, magnesium has the effect of enabling the body and mind to relax, which can improve the quality of sleep throughout the night.
Glutamine and Vitamin B6 is required for GABA production, which further contributes to the relaxing effects of Mg Optima Relax. With L-theanine, a compound that is naturally found in Green Tea, it aids in relaxation without drowsiness by increasing GABA concentrations in the brain, which can support mental function, relieve nervous tension and support healthy stress response in the body.
- Relieves mild anxiety symptoms
- Helps reduce occurence of mild anxiety symptoms
- Helps mind relaxation
- Supports healthy stress response in the body
- Assists the body to cope with environmental stress
- Improves sleep quality
- Relieves headache symptoms
- Relieves mild migraine symptoms
- Maintains mental concentration
- Supports cognitive function
- Helps synthesis of neurotransmitters
- Relieves muscle cramps
- Helps prevent dietary magnesium deficiency
Directions for Use
Add 5g (1 scoop) to 100-200mL of cold water or juice, one (1) to two (2) times per day, or as directed by your healthcare practitioner.
Each 5 g dose (1 scoop) Contains:
- Magnesium as amino acid chelate TRAACS® - (bisglycinate chelate) 150mg
- L-Glutamine 500mg
- Green Tea Dry Leaf Extract 500mg
- Equiv. green tea dry leaf 40g Equiv. Theanine not less than 100mg
- Pyridoxal 5-Phosphate (Vitamin B6) 15.6mg Equiv. Pyridoxine 10mg
- Zinc (as citrate) 5mg
Excipients: Malic acid, Silica, Lemon Lime Flavour, Stevia, Citric Acid, Maltodextrin.
Does not contain Egg, Fish/Shellfish, Gluten, Peanuts, Sesame, Wheat
Always read the label. Follow the directions for use. If symptoms persist, talk to your health professional. Vitamin supplements should not replace a balanced diet. Contains less than 15 mg caffeine per 5 g dose.